HISTORY 

 
   
This rustic property has a prominent place in local history stemming from its roots as a tourist retreat from 1946 – 1970, when it was known as HILORCORT CABINS. Photos from the early 1940s show original owner and WWII vet, John A. “Skip” Reynolds, and his son Jack building the log cabins. Cabins 5-7 on the hill pictured were torn down in the 60s but the space is now occupied by a spectacular deck that overlooks Lake Huron.

The Stone Cottage & bath house was the original community kitchen, and is now the ultimate bunk house complete with two bunk beds and a 3 piece ensuite.

The Coach House, a much older building (1880s) was once the town mail room where the horse and buggy were housed below and the mail was sorted upstairs. 
 
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
All Material Copyright 2018 KincardineCabins.com